With the fast and growing technology, social networking sites has become a trend and part of everyone’s lives, thus creating a great amount of traffic to our business online. Take for example Instagram – an application where you can post or link just about anything (personal, sports, quotes, advertisement, etc).
Due to a great number of users, a great amount of online traffic is generated which may cause delays or what not. With this in mind, we have a tool that can be most beneficial for individuals who uses social networking sites a lot (may it be for personal use or business use).
Take this scenario for example; while you’re away at the beach and have thought of posting something but doesn’t have the means to post it due to lost of internet connection. With the Mass Planner application, this won’t be a problem at all. Mass planner is a tool or application where you can set a schedule to post on your behalf. This will also help you gain followers for personal and business purposes. I will give you a background and a short tour on how to posts in Instagram using Mass Planner.
How to schedule post in Instagram:
1. From the SOCIAL PROFILES TAB – click ADD PROFILE , select INSTAGRAM and click ADD PROFILE.
2. After that, you will be routed to the SETTINGS page. You can change the Account Name; (e.g.: My Instagram, My IG, IG and so on).
3. Under the Account Name, click the dropdown menu so you can change the tag (you can set it to Instagram or you can chose a different platform).
4. Fill in the Username/Email and Password for your Instagram account and then click VERIFY ACCOUNT. The status must be VALID.
5. Once your account has been linked and verified, you can check it under SOCIAL PROFILES and then go to your TOOLS Tab – your Instagram account/s will be shown.
6. Click your Account Name / More Tools to manage your settings (to whom you want to follow or what not).
In this scenario, since I got two Instagram accounts, I have the option to choose and switch accounts. You can do this on your end as well and once you already know the steps, you can already edit the settings of your account
7. After clicking, you will be routed to the tool settings of your Instagram profile. Inside the settings, you’ll notice the “Follow, Unfollow, Follow back, Like and comment” tab. Under “Follow” Tab, you will see the Sub-Tab for “Settings, Follow Sources and Results.”
For the sub-tab SETTINGS;
- You can see the status of your posts.
- The time interval between each operation.
- The maximum of people you follow per day.
- The number of seconds you want for the search page to be refresh, and
- The days of the week you want the post to be publish.
- And it will let you START the AUTO FOLLOW once you’re done.
For the FOLLOW SOURCES that means;
- It lets you follow the people you search using some keyword
- You can paste the URL of your friends Instagram and
- You can also follow your friend’s followers.
The RESULTS sub-tab is basically the result of what you’re searching for.
8. Under FOLLOW BACK Tab – You will also see the time interval for each new operation. If you want to follow back all accounts that have been followed by Mass Planner, you can click the START FOLLOW BACK button.
9. The UNFOLLOW Tab is the opposite of your FOLLOW Tab with the option to unfollow users (the ones that you followed using the tool). You can also see the number of users that have been unfollowed by the tool.
10. The LIKE tab will automatically like posts (based on your preset keywords ie. Food, Travel). This gives the impression that you are always active on your account.
11. And under COMMENT tab -> sub-tab SETTINGS; noticethat this looks the same as with the other tabs. The thing that has been added is the box for the COMMENT TEXT. This is where you can put your comments using syntax. And if you want to check the spin syntax just click the CHECK SPIN SYNTAX button. After which, click START AUTO COMMENT.
Now that you already know how to use the tool, we can go through the steps on how to schedule your Instagram post by using Mass Planner. First thing to do is create a Destination and then create a campaign list for your post. You can follow through the steps below:
Creating a Destination List
Go to DESTINATION LISTS Tab -> ADD A DESTINATION LIST – this is where you will post your campaign.
2. You now have a NEW destination. You can change the nam of your destination, in my case I named it “MY IG test”. Select your Instagram account where you want your picture to be posted and tick the box in line with your account under WALL/PROFILE Column, to make sure your picture/s will be successfully posted. Go back to DESTINATION LIST to check if the destination list has been successfully added.
Adding a Campaign
3. To add a CAMPAIGN, go to CAMPAIGN TAB and click ADD CAMPAIGN – this is where we input your post. We have 3 kinds of campaign.
- Standard Campaign – Published on a limited number of destinations. This is used when you want to post up to 10 destination (like groups or pages). This can also publised post one after another.
- Volume Campaign – Published on a large number of destination. This is used when you are promoting something and needs to be posted in more than a hundred of groups.
- Scheduled Campaign – Choose specific hours and days for every post. Used when you want to schedule an advance post like Christmas and any holidays.
Let’s use the Standard Campaign in creating a campaign list. Click the STANDARD CAMPAIGN button.
4. Once you’re done with the campaign, you will be routed to a page where you can see the Overview Tab. The OVERVIEW tab contains the status of the post (if it has pending or has been successfully posted). Under settings you have the option to change the campaign name. You also have the option to put a signature in all your posts.
5. In WHAT TO PUBLISH tab -> sub-tab ADD POSTS – this is where you will add your post. Let me share how posting with Mass Planner works to Instagram.
- First, enter the text or the caption for your photo.
- Next, click on the Camera Icon or PHOTOS. There should be a pop-up that says “UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER (direct from your PC) or ADD IMAGES FROM URL (can be URL from other page)”. You can choose either of the two.
- Click on ADD PHOTOS when you already select a photo to post.
- Then click on ADD TO POST LIST
- You will see the added post under POST LIST tab
6. WHERE TO PUBLISH TAB is basically the destination list of your post. The one that we made earlier.
7. In WHEN TO PUBLISH tab settings, this is where you can choose as to when will the post gets published. You can choose how many posts you want per day, the time that you want the photo to be posted, the time interval of the post and also the days you want it to be published.
8. DRAFT Tab – when you don’t want to publish your post yet or where unfinished posts are listed.
9. In POSTS LIST tab – you will see the post that you made and the time interval that you made for each post.
10. And the HISTORY Tab is where you will see the posts that you’ve made days, weeks or months ago.
See how easy and convenient it is to use the Mass Planner? With just a few clicks and setting changes, you are able to maximize your networking site even if you are not able to access your account real time. This wraps up the Mass Planner tour/tutorial. 🙂